• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi - CCJ threat from britishpassportservices

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - CCJ threat from britishpassportservices

Hi I'm having an issue with the Britishpassportservice and was looking for some information please on where I stand.
    I had went online to book a passport appointment as I needed one pretty quick! I went on what looked like a legit website with a passport on it and calling them selves the British passport service. On filling out an online form they called to sort few things out and asked me to make a payment I done this then few days before I went to passport office I noticed that I had not paid for the passport which I thought I had paid for I had paid for a number of different so called services (most of which I never received) when I went to the passport office I advised that there was this website and she took the website address and advised me to speak to my bank to claim the money back as they are a scam! I done this with the bank who confirmed that they done an investigation and claimed my money back! Ever since I have had the eating emails and text messages and now they are saying they are taking me to a CCJ where do I stand if the bank has done a investigation their side and got the money back? Do I have to pay these con artists for a service I didn't receive? And the charges ontop of the fee I don't believe I should pay?
    thanks in advance
    james
    Tags: None

Re: Hi - CCJ threat from britishpassportservices

There are many complaints about this company and it is being handled in a section of the site that is not openly accessible. Admin on the site may add you to their list.

Comment

Hi Welcome to LB.

I am not involved with this matter so I'll alert those in the Know for you.

nem

Comment

Hi [MENTION=62364]Jimmymcfar17[/MENTION]

, there's a fair bit of info in http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...Website-Issues about this company.

Have you had a letter with a 'example' claim attached ? Threatening you with the police and saying you have committed fraud ?

Do you still have any copies of the confirmation of the refund from the bank and that they had investigated etc ?

We are helping people to defend these claims. There are a couple who have the same situation as you and we're looking into how is best to handle claims against people who have had the fee refunded via sec. 75 or a fraud claim.

Also, could you make sure you have the contract and breakdown of charges downloaded from the signedcontract page ( it'll be mentioned all over their letter/emails ) and email me them admin@legalbeagles.info ( and any letters you've had )

Sharon
        xx
        Last edited by Amethyst; 27th February 2015, 21:53:PM.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

[MENTION=62364]Jimmymcfar17[/MENTION] Just a bump so you can find your thread and check that you are dealing with the acknowledgement
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X