• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

*** WON *** 123456 UK Passport Offices *** DISCONTINUED ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: *** 123456 UK Passport Offices *** DISCONTINUED ****

Case Closed. Notice of Discontinuance N179 received from Claimant and Court.

Not asking for costs.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: *** WON *** 123456 UK Passport Offices *** DISCONTINUED ****

Well done.

Wonder if that counts as "settled out of court" in his twisted little mind?

Comment

Is that good news for the person? Did Mr Howard give up and didn't let it go to court then? Need to ring the court today to make sure they received my defence even though I had the automated acknowledgement straight away. I hope it is the end of the road for this horrible man who has been causing so much grieve and distress to all of us!

Comment

He withdrew from the claim after the defendant had submitted her witness statement and documents in readiness for court in accordance with the court directions.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Wonder if he is going to do the same as more and more of us will be getting to this stage! I hope this will be over soon.

Comment

I could swing for this t*sser, I really could. The amount of work he is putting everyone through - I can't even comprehend how much work you lovely lot at LB have put into these cases. If he does this to everyone...

Jeez, where are the police when you need them?? Surely this is evidence of criminal activity and the amount of cases he has issued is grounds for investigation? I would think if he discontinues another 2 or 3, that will be evidence enough he is abusing the system...in the meantime, all of us people, with families and stressful full-time jobs, are having to give up our time and effort to prepare an absolute ton of paperwork - which is going to be for nothing, ultimately!

HOWARD, YOU UTTER W*NKER! Grrrr! Where's me Kalms?

Comment

Originally posted by Scammed View Post
                Wonder if he is going to do the same as more and more of us will be getting to this stage! I hope this will be over soon.
                In this particular case amongst the documents filed with the witness statement the defendant had managed to obtain a letter from HMPO confirming that no appointment had been made. As the booking of the appointment was BPS's main ground in the claim they didn't have much choice but to withdraw the claim.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X