• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues DISCUSSION

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISH UK Passport Services Copycat Website issues

Their email is .org.uk so no idea what they are on about really.

Attached Files
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISHPassportServices Copycat Website issues

Where is this on their website? I can't find it on their news page have they removed it?

Comment

the page is called latest-news.html so type that at the end of the standard URL.

We're trying not to put links on here as it helps their SEO and keeps them on the top page of google for searches.
        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
          the page is called latest-news.html so type that at the end of the standard URL.

We're trying not to put links on here as it helps their SEO and keeps them on the top page of google for searches.
          Ok, I have emailed The CAB to let them know they have published the calling for the resignation of their operations director although Ms Julie Durham doesn't appear on the list of directors. They are also lieing in their statement, where it says we used to refer consumers to the CAB if they requested it! I didn't request it but they emailed me to say they had time on their hands so would be contacting my local CAB on my behalf. I have pointed this out in my email to the CAB. It's a joke really they can say in an email they have time on their hands to do such things yet are charging people the earth for their time to perform services we don't even want and have told them to cancel. These companies should be audited to see how many complaints they get and how many actual real satisfied customers they have ever had I am betting none.
          Last edited by Amethyst; 4th February 2015, 11:50:AM. Reason: closed quote tag

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Scam

Hi everyone.

I've had the same problems. My story is here:

http://workingwithdevs.com/copycat-w...port-services/

I've been threatened with court action if I do not pay £117. I'm weighing up whether to fight this in court. I don't want to pay, but equally I don't want to risk losing due to their unreasonable but weighty terms and conditions.

If you have similar experiences and would be willing to make a statement to support my case (should this indeed go to court) please contact me: (email removed - contact via the site). Also, if you would like me to support your case please do contact me.

Also, please sign this petition: https://www.change.org/p/david-camer...s-and-the-like

Thank you.

Alex Yates
            Last edited by Amethyst; 4th February 2015, 11:47:AM. Reason: removed email

Comment

Ms Julia Durham is Operations Manager for CAB - not a Director.
              #staysafestayhome

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd Passport Scam

Hi [MENTION=61504]AlexYates[/MENTION], Nice to see you. I left a message for you on your blog not sure if you have seen it. I have removed your email for your own, and other's security. LEt me know if you got my message, if not I'll repeat it here. Sharon xx
                #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Mandid View Post
                  I didn't request it but they emailed me to say they had time on their hands so would be contacting my local CAB on my behalf. I have pointed this out in my email to the CAB.
                  Did you send me a copy of that email ? (sorry had so much info through on this lately) If not can you xx
                  #staysafestayhome

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                    Did you send me a copy of that email ? (sorry had so much info through on this lately) If not can you xx
                    No I don't think I did but I will send you a copy

Comment

• Re: UK Services & Support Ltd BRITISH UK Passport Services Copycat Website issues

Originally posted by Campana14 View Post
                      In the bbc video them said that they have never used the domain org.uk and they have only used co.uk. Look at the last letter the domain is org.uk
                      It was .org.uk when I sadly got mislead to using that website

Comment

No I don't think I did but I will send you a copy
                        Thank you. Cheeky gits aren't they. You sent it to CAB already didn't you.
                        #staysafestayhome

Comment

No I haven't sent it to them should I? I would like them to see it but don't know who I could directly email it to who would take some notice.

Comment

No I haven't sent it to them should I? I would like them to see it but don't know who I could directly email it to who would take some notice.
                            I would forward it to Ms Julia Durham Operations Manager for CAB as she's the one taking a stance against them.

Comment

Hi I've still got original email from June 2014 with a link to their website with a .org at the end...

Comment

..... .org.uk that is....

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X