• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

scams on the phone 08445679392 - FREE MOMENTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scams on the phone 08445679392 - FREE MOMENTS

This evening I had a phone call on my mobile saying that I had won a free £20 voucher for fuel plus other free gifts .This was from a company called FREE MOMENTS.I then went online and did a search for that name .When your website came up.i was amazed to reed that someone on the forums had had the same thing happen to them,i had payed on my debit card £2.68 for postage.but after reading about that other person had this happen I called my bank to put a stop on my debit card by the way when I phoned the number this person called Sasha gave me at 6.15 p.m I was told the office was closed at 6.0.p.m ???????????????
    Tags: None

Re: scams on the phone - FREE MOMENTS

I'm glad you had the presence of mind to search online and found us.

Make sure you make it perfectly clear to your bank that you do not want any further payments to be made to this company, they are highly likely to try again.

Do you have the telephone number they called on, to warn others and help them to find information just as you did?
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Re: scams on the phone - FREE MOMENTS

Originally posted by Tools View Post
      I'm glad you had the presence of mind to search online and found us.

Make sure you make it perfectly clear to your bank that you do not want any further payments to be made to this company, they are highly likely to try again.

Do you have the telephone number they called on, to warn others and help them to find information just as you did?
      Yes I do the number 08445679392 and the person I spoke to was called SASHA
      Yes I did phone my bank and told them about this.they then put a stop on my debit card and I will have new one issued to me in a few days.
      Thank you for contacting me

Comment

Re: scams on the phone 08445679392 - FREE MOMENTS

Excellent thank you, I will add the number to your thread title.

If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is. And if ever you are unsure just come back here and ask, we have over 64,000 members willing to help you.
        Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Re: scams on the phone 08445679392 - FREE MOMENTS

Yes I agree ,at my age I should have known better as they say no fool like an old fool .Many Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X