• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

dear Customer,
    We have received your paypal account is used for fraud. Your account will be suspended until you confirm that you are the original user account To confirm that you are the original user of this account:
    Click here
    Paypal security team.
    Removed linky pointed here: http://funpetstore.com/wp-content/plugins/backupbuddy/lib/paypal.log.updated.dataAccount.ip435.188.1.88%20/pp/

Not really PayPal, is it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

• Re: Post up and share your examples of spam phishing emails messages #scamaware

Hello,

For this month only we are please to inform you that you are eligible to collect some of your pay in advance.

We know if has been a difficult month for everyone, so this is to make life that little bit easier.

Claim Your Pay Here [http://s8m2.goldbar.net/l/t7k12s8orpzc0584tfee/3e8fa87]

Just verify that this is your account, and we can send you over $2,890, the rest will be transferred at the end of the month as normal.

Verify Your Account ... [http://s8m2.goldbar.net/l/t7k12s8orpzc0584tfee/3e8fa87]

Hope you are well,

Jane

Some of our favorite quotes:
      "The important thing is not
      being afraid to take a chance.
      Remember, the greatest failure
      is to not try. Once you find
      something you love to do, be
      the best at doing it."
      - Debbi Fields

"The winners in life think
      constantly in terms of I can, I
      will, and I am. Losers, on the
      other hand, concentrate their
      waking thoughts on what they
      should have or would have done,
      or what they can't do."
      - Dennis Waitley

"There is no royal, flower-
      strewn path to success. And if
      there is, I have not found it.
      For if I have accomplished
      anything in life, it is because
      I have been willing to work
      hard." - C.J. Walker

"Whatever the mind of man can
      conceive and believe, it can
      achieve. Thoughts are things!
      And powerful things at that,
      when mixed with definiteness of
      purpose, and burning desire,
      can be translated into riches."
      - Napoleon Hill

Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, any message or content sent to this address may be subject to reproduction, publication and review by others without notice. Nothing contained herein shall constitute professional advice. You are not entitled to rely on any statement, opinion or information contained herein or attached hereto. You are solely responsible for your use of any such products, goods, services or content. You should conduct your own independent research before taking action, or hire a third party to advise you with regard to same. The sender does not represent or endorse any person, product, good or service referenced directly or indirectly herein, and you agree to hold harmless and indemnity sender regarding any damage or loss associated with same. In many cases the sender of this email receives a financial benefit when you take action or make a purchasing decision respecting any information or content referenced in this communication.
      --------------------------------------------------------------

You have signed up to receive these fre.e gift updates.
      If you no longer wish to receive notifications, please use
      the link at the bottom of this email to remove yourself
      from this fre.e newsletter.

However, this is NOT recommended. By staying a member
      you will keep receiving daily reminders about net's
      h0ttest m0ney-making systems, blueprints and
      shortcuts - you will MISS OUT if you leave!

If you have any particular concerns, questions or
      suggestions, feel f.ree to reply to this email and
      a staff member will get back to you within 2 business
      days.

--------------------------------------------------------------
      DISCLAIMER
      You subscribed to my newsletter to receive offers and advice on internet marketing,
      by entering your email address on one of my websites. You have the right to unsubscribe
      at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of the page to remove yourself from the list.

1710 E INDIAN SCHOOL RD
      85026 Phoenix
      ARIZONA
      UNITED STATES

To unsubscribe or change your subscriber profile please click here: http://s8m2.goldbar.net/uns/cdzh831edbhzatnhysze-1bc7

Comment

iTunesINC
        Dear Customer
        Please note that the Apple process of updating customers' data has not been checked lately therefore accounts will be suspended for clients who did not provide us with full information of the account
        In order to make a new database for the company and maintain the safety of our customers .
        Please login to your Apple ID from the link below and update all the data within 48 hours
        Update now .
        This was the linky: http://mybareilly.com/wp-admin/network/northguard/security/Secure/Secure/

Very secure apparently :lock1:but not much to do with Apple... msl: msl:

Comment

Hello,

You have been granted an interest payment of $13,780. This interest has been built on 6 years of loyal service.

Claim Funds Now http://s8m2.goldbar.net/l/1cltfxfkdkxehmz0qttb/3e8fa87

This tax free cash has to be claimed within the next 48 hours or else it will have to be frozen for another 30 days.

This is an automated message, please do not reply.

1710 E INDIAN SCHOOL RD
          85026 Phoenix
          ARIZONA
          UNITED STATES

To unsubscribe or change your subscriber profile please click here: http://s8m2.goldbar.net/uns/cdzh831edbhzatnhysze-1bca

Comment

Replies to this email are not monitored
            Dear Valued Customer,

You have 2 new documents available in Barclays Cloud It. View Now
            Barclays PLC
            Unsubscribe | Online Banking Guarantee | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
            Terms & Conditions apply. Available to Barclays current account holders aged 16 or over.

Barclays Bank PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702).

Registered in England. Registered No. 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
            This was the cloud linky: http://johanwillemsen.nl/wp-admin/network/re.htm

Comment

To

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
              FBI Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
              Federal Bureau Of Investigation
              J. Edgar Hoover Building

THIS IS THE FINAL WARNING!!!

This is the final warning you are going to receive from me do you get
              me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to
              you.We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our
              e-mails or because you believe we have not been instructed to get you
              arrested and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment
              details below,then we would first send a letter to the MAYOR of the
              city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until
              you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by
              the FBI,CIA and other enforcement agency. We would also send a letter
              to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get
              you fired until we are through with our investigations because a
              suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private
              organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes
              agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an
              internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you.
              This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten the
              CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you were instructed in the e-mail
              below. This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) am writing in
              response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this medium to
              inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have
              been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed,
              signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this
              directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have
              arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties will be
              seized and bank account will be confiscated too.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the
              reason why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been
              notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now
              the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be
              carried out in the next 48 hours as strictly signed by the FBI
              director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any
              idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your
              information's/identity and right now your ID is placed on our website
              as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you
              and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all
              the local channels that you are wanted by the Federal bureau.

I decided to see how i could be of help to you because i would not be
              happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated
              all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent
              transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private
              attorney who can help you get the process done and he ensured that he
              will endorse and stamp the document with the sum of $350USD only
              and i believe this process is cheaper for you.

You need to do every possible today and tomorrow to get this process
              done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of
              arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then
              the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learn
              that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one
              impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had a deal with you about the
              transfer of some illegal funds the sum of $10,500,000.00 only.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till
              26/09/2015 so that you could get this process done because i learn
              that you were sent several e-mail without getting a response from you,
              Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be of able to
              help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its
              consequences once it has befall on you.

You would make the payment through western union money transfer with
              the below details.

RECEIVER NAME: JOHNSON NURUKA
              COUNTRY, BENIN REPUBLIC
              CITY, COTONOU
              TEXT QUESTION: WHEN
              ANSWER: NOW
              AMOUNT: $350USD

Senders Full Name======
              Sender Full Address:====
              Direct Phone Number:==========
              MTCN:=========

Send the payment details to me as stated above and make sure that you
              didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that
              they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped
              immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been
              carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the
              transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of
              $10.500,000.00 usd which was suppose to have been transferred to you
              all this while.

Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and
              we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You
              are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after
              which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and
              finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,money
              laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try any
              thing funny because you are been watched.

EXPECTING YOUR KIND ANTICIPATED CO-OPERATION.
              JAMES B. COMEY
              FBI DIRECTOR

Comment

This is toinform you that your tax refund request has been processed.

Please download attached document with approved 94162R form.

Transaction type - Tax Refund
                Payment method - Wire transfer
                Amount - $ 3942.00
                Status - Processed
                Form - 94162R

Additional information regarding tax refunds can be found on our website:
                http://www.irs.gov/Refunds.

Regards,
                Internal Revenue Service
                Address: 1111 Constitution Avenue, NW
                Washington, DC 20224
                Phone: 1-800-829-1040
                The links above appear to be legitimate and point to the IRS site, however, there was a nasty zippy file attached to it which got removed by the AV.

Warning, ESET Smart Security found the following threats in the message:

Refund_Request_00000584636_Confirmed.zip - JS/TrojanDownloader.Nemucod.BA trojan - deleted
                Refund_Request_00000584636_Confirmed.zip > ZIP > Refund_Request_00000584636_Confirmed.doc.js - JS/TrojanDownloader.Nemucod.BA trojan - deleted

Comment

This one also had a nasty attachment.

I found it funny that they're sending me an EMAIL in 2015 yet they mention Wireless Telegraphy!!! How long has it been since we don't use that means of communication?

I tend to prefer my long distance duck! msl: :lol: msl:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached an electronic version of important documents relating to your Wireless Telegraphy licence or application.

Please read the document carefully and keep it for future reference.

If any details within this letter are incorrect, please notify Ofcom Spectrum Licensing as soon as possible. It is the Licensee's responsibility to ensure all information we hold is correct and current.

If you have any enquiries relating to this document, please email
                  spectrum.licensing@ofcom.org.uk

Yours faithfully,

Ofcom Spectrum Licensing
                  Riverside House
                  2a Southwark Bridge Road
                  London SE1 9HA

Phone: 020 7981 3131
                  Fax: 020 7981 3235
                  Textphone: 020 7981 3043

Comment

Dear Beloved,

First, I must apologies to you for using this medium to communicate to you about this project but it is of utmost importance hence time is of great essence.

My names are Ms. Elizabeth Boyd and I was married to Dr.Martin Boyd who worked with a major petroleum company for thirty years before he died on July 3, 2013 and we where married for 46 years without any children.

He died after a brief illness and when my late husband was alive, he informed me that he had deposited the sum of (USD$18.5 Million United States Dollars) with a bank to be used for charity purposes and also to start a foundation (Martin & Elizabeth Boyd Foundation) to help the less privilege and also donate to orphanages, research centers and widows propagating the word .

Why we took this decision is because we had agreed between me and my late husband that because of the terrible greediness and in fighting for wealth amongst his family, we should assign this project to someone without any direct links or association with the family as we did not want a situation where this money gets into the wrong hands of my husband's relatives hence the reason why we took this bold decision.

The sad news is that I know I would not last for long in this world due to terminal cancer hence having known my condition, I decided to donate this funds for humanity and also to assist in fighting the Ebola virus before it spreads into other parts of the world and to help some of the refuges from Syria and Africa trying to get to safety in Europe.

As soon as I receive your reply, I shall give you the contact details of our family lawyer who would assist you claim this funds from the bank where it is currently held so that you can immediately transfer the funds to your personal account via bank telegraphic wire transfer.

I will also issue a letter of authority that will empower you as the new beneficiary of the funds hence please assure me that you will act accordingly as stated herein as I hope to hear from you soonest as you can be rest assured that it will not take more than 7 working days for you to receive the funds from the date you acknowledge receipt of this mail.

Remain Blessed,

Ms.Elizabeth Boyd
                    Once more, that word! Are they just adapting their 20 year old letters for email? Does make me wonder!

Comment

Dear Customer,

We are introducing additional security procedures to
                      better protect you when you use our online banking.

You are required to activate your account to this
                      service in order to avoid service suspension

Sign in to complete the process. [http://wes-drive.co.uk/wp-content/upgrade/re.htm]

To ensure your safety,extra steps have been added
                      to verify your identity.

Regards,
                      Barclays Bank PLC

Comment

Amazon.com Accounts Assistance

Check your e-mail.

This e-mail is to inform you that your account will be on hold within 48 hours due to your account that have accessed in different location. You will have to confirm certain account information in order to prevent account suspension.
                        Verify My Account Information

You can help us provide you with the most relevant information by taking a moment to tell us your e-mail preferences.
                        And of course you can unsubscribe at any time. Remember, Amazon is committed to your security and protection. To find out more, take a look at our Information Security section under Privacy and Security on the Web site
                        This was the linky: http://powercnt.com/Amazon/Secureconfirmamazon/

Comment

Hello.
                          New services added on our site.
                          We can do WESTERNUNION transfer, bank, paypal, payza, ukash transfer.

[$2000 WU / Bank Transfer] for [ 399 $ ]
                          [$3000 WU / Bank Transfer] for [ 490 $ ]
                          [$4000 WU / Bank TransferU] for [ 580 $ ]
                          [$5000 WU / Bank Transfer] for [ 670 $ ]

Check our offer here: http://omertahack.su/forumdisplay.php?fid=33
                          A real bargain! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

From Dr. Adams Owen
                            African Development Bank Republic Du Benin Cotonou Benin Republic.

Dear Good Friend,

How are you doing? hope fine.

I have interest of investing in your country as well as seek your services in a private and confidential matter. I am Auditor General in African Development Bank Republic Du Benin On my routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with the deposit of ($ 9.6Million USD) by late Mr. Khalead without any heir. I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in moving this fund to your country through legal means.

NOTE: My plan is to invest my own share of the money in your country.

1. What other lucrative investments would you suggest as I intend to invest on REAL ESTATE AND HOTELS if they are good business venture in your Country?

2. Can you be portatili make residential documents and purchase a house for me and my family to relocate and settle in your country after my retirement in 3months time.

Let me know if you can handle it so That we can discuss your own% .contact me via Email: dr.adams2121@gmail.com

I wait for your urgent response. Please provide your mobile number for easy communication.

Regards,

Dr. Adams Owen.
                            Auditor General
                            Email: dr.adams2121@gmail.com

Comment

aren't I lucky :lol:
                              All Russian girls here in one place!

From Caroline Wallace
                              To kati@legalbeagles.info

Date Thu 14:30

Priority Normal

Message Body

European and American women are too arrogant for you?

How about beautiful Russian ladies that have royal blood and royal look?

If you are single and want to enrich your life with a long-term relationship with someone from overseas, you will be pleased with our site.

Here you can find hundreds of portfolios of these fine women of any age for every taste.

Dating site built on the belief that love knows no boundaries
                              Debt is like any other trap, easy enough to get into, but hard enough to get out of.

It doesn't matter where your journey begins, so long as you begin it...

recte agens confido

~~~~~

Any advice I provide is given without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

I can be emailed if you need my help loading pictures/documents to your thread. My email address is Kati@legalbeagles.info
                              But please include a link to your thread so I know who you are.

Specialist advice can be sought via our sister site JustBeagle

Comment

Email:zhongkellyxx@gmail.com

Request for Confidential Business Relationship.

I know that this will come to you as a surprise since we don't know each other before. For the purpose of introduction, I was a silent business partner to the Former CEO (Tony Hayward) of British Petroleum (BP), in United Kingdom. After due deliberation , I decided to contact you for your assistance in standing as benefactor to the sum of US$45.5m Million (Forty-Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) equivalent because, I am currently in need of a silent foreign partner whose identity i can use to transfer the said sum. This fund accrued legitimately to me as commission from foreign contracts (Oil Spill in The Gulf Of Mexico) with British Petroleum during my time in active service through my private connections.

The fund is presently waiting to be remitted from within Europe to any overseas beneficiary confirmed by me as a partner/associate/receiver. By virtue of my political position, I cannot acquire this money with my name. For this reason I took it upon myself to look for an overseas silent partner who could work with me to facilitate transfer of this fund for our mutual benefit, hence the reason for this message. What I am requesting from you is:

(1) To be my silent partner and receive the funds as the sole benefactor to the contract amount which I shall secure all legal documentation here in U.K to authenticate my claim on your behalf.

(2) Send me your full names and a private direct mobile number for easy communication under your control.

(3) Receive the funds as the beneficiary, take out your commission after tax and keep the rest of the money until I arrive there to meet you after the transfer is completed.

My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 25% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer from Europe to any of your nominated account, while the remaining 75% belongs to me. You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your country since my objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help me with advice and direction (Consultation) on investing into profitable/lucrative ventures in your country for an additional 5%.

However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist me with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to me my share of the money. this transaction, although discrete, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up documents showing legitimate source/origin of fund.

The transfer will be effected within a period not longer than two weeks as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest and complete details for processing the transfer to my email address via your private email address:zhongkellyxx@gmail.com. I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to anyone else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to me or yourself. Please, your immediate response will be highly appreciated whether you are interested or not.

Yours Truly,
                                Kelly Zhong

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X