• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ebay, Gumtree & Autotrader Vehicle / Car Scams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ebay, Gumtree & Autotrader Vehicle / Car Scams

No problem, I have the details of your loss etc, however the FALCON team won't be able to give me any comment on individual cases I don't think, I'll be asking "in general" of the possibilities on how a scam victim would go about seeking repayment. If I get anything positive back I will let you (and others) know
    Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

This is great news........ may not be about getting our money back, but great news none the less.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Hi Guys im new to the forum and was scammed in january, i have however been put in touch with a very successful scam buster and a facebook group dedicated to this sort of scam, if you are interested please visit
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/GroupEVSA/
          look forward to seeing you there
          kylaok

Comment

Originally posted by kylaok View Post
            Hi Guys im new to the forum and was scammed in january, i have however been put in touch with a very successful scam buster and a facebook group dedicated to this sort of scam, if you are interested please visit
            kylaok
            Have you read all of this forum entries? LB have been, and are, very successful under the covers.

Comment

Originally posted by kylaok View Post
              kylaok
              Thanks for that, have joined the group and posted a few hacked account holders listings

Feel free to share any that you find here Scam Listings on Ebay, Gumtree and Autotrader

Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

Comment

Hi Tools
                jack buster is fighting and working hard to get money back for scammed victims ,and he is succeeding when all hope has been lost , check him out you may have alot in common to discuss
                kylaok

- - - Updated - - -

i see that ostell but a hand up is always better than a hand out and pooling resourses can only help in the fight dont you agree?

- - - Updated - - -

i see that ostell but a hand up is always better than a hand out and pooling resourses can only help in the fight dont you agree?

Comment

I'm aware of Buster.

Comment

I was a victim of scam in February 2016 involving a car that never existed and am located in the United States. The fraudulent account was with Barclay's UK. It has been a month since I sent in my claim and have received 3 emails from reportascam with conflicting information about the refund and when and how I should receive it. It has been a horribly frustrating process and there seems to be no end. I was able to reach one of the individuals by phone from the barclay UK email that I received and he said he was from their IT department and had no idea about the email, the fraud, anything. He did not send it, but it came from Barclays. My concern at this point is that is reportascam a Scam? Does Clive really exist?
                    Has anyone received their refunds? If so, who was your contact at Barclay's UK that assisted you?
                    Thank you!

Comment

I have been scam too on ebay £3000

Comment

I have been scam on ebay lost £3000 it for mercedes c class by mattias klotzer and paid into ebay acc natwest bank

Comment

Can you email me the details of the account please and the "invoice" to julian.siddle@legalbeagles.info

When were you scammed?

Comment

• Re: Barclays and vehicle scam via ebay and gumtree

Hi
                            this scam may be old but it's still going strong, I was scammed by the same person on 9th March 2016!
                            although Barclays Bank is the scammers bank, Barclays refuse (allegedly) to take any responsibility, despite this scammer history going back as far as at least 2012!
                            if anyone is still gathering information in order to get this scammer stopped, please let me know if you could use any of the information I have on them, such as bank details, emails, details about the advert I replied to and any communication that occurred.
                            cheers
                            simon

Comment

If you have any bank details they would be helpful

Comment

Hi tools
                                Bank details as follows
                                L GEORGES CU
                                Barclays Bank
                                Sort code
                                20-69-15
                                Account number
                                400 54097
                                Apparently the sort code location is Leicester Square
                                Barclays are not accepting any responsibility for this and are not doing anything about it other than to recover £24.65 from their account. Despite a total of £4400 having been stolen!
                                Please keep me posted! If I can be of Any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact me!
                                Cheers

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X