• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Yet another email frightener for the trash can! good lord!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another email frightener for the trash can! good lord!

Hi everyone

I have just been checking my emails this morning, as you do..and I came across this horrible email from some mad lunatic threatening my life and the life of my family.

It's disgusting just how far these criminals( b******'s) will go to make a quick buck..

They are obviously getting bored with their other lottery, and beneficiary scams and now are willing to threaten someones life. How sad are they??

Before I swiftly dump this in the trash I have posted this because I would like to warn other people if they have had this sent to them..JUST IGNORE AND DUMP IT

BTW, their grammar and spelling is appalling!

Attention:

I felt very sorry and bad for you, that your life is going to end like this if you don't comply, i was paid to eliminate you and I have to do it within 10 days.Someone you called your friend wants you dead by all means, and the person have spent a lot of money on this, the person also came to us and told us that he wants you dead and he provided us your names, photograph and other necessary information we needed about you. If you are in doubt with this I will send you to death.

Meanwhile, I have sent my boys to track you down and they have carried out the necessary investigation needed for the operation, but I ordered them to stop for a while and not to strike immediately because I just felt something good and sympathetic about you. I decided to contact you first and know why somebody will want you dead by all means. Right now my men are monitoring you, their eyes are on you, and even the place you think is safer for you to hide might not be. Now do you want to LIVE OR DIE? It is up to you. Get back to me now if you are ready to enter deal with me, I mean life trade, who knows, and I might just spear your life, $9,000 usd is all you need to spend. You will first of all pay $3,000 usd then I will send the tape of the person that want you dead to you and when the tape gets to you, you will pay the remaining $6,000 usd. If you are not ready for my help, then I will have no choice but to carry on the assignment after all I have already being paid before
    now.

Warning: do not think of contacting the police or even tell anyone because I will extend it to any member of your family since you are aware that somebody want you dead, and the person knows all members of your family as well. For your own good I will advise you not to go out once is 9pm until I make out time to see you and give you the tape of my discussion with the person who want you dead then you can use it to take any legal action.

Good luck as I await your urgent respond. Do response to me on this email

Thanks,
    Mr. Jacks Hitler (Everyones Nigtmare)

-------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by bloomingflower; 1st April 2009, 13:12:PM. Reason: removed email

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Re: Yet another email frightener for the trash can! good lord!

What a nasty email spammers really have reached a new low. This bit made me laugh...
    I might just spear your life
    Dragging myself and my family back into the light with the help of Beagles.

My Hardship Claim
    Me VS Abbey Win
    BIL HSBC Credit Card
    BIL EGG
    BIL HSBC Loan
    BIL PPI Win

Comment

Originally posted by Mochamoo View Post
      What a nasty email spammers really have reached a new low. This bit made me laugh...
      Hi Mocha

Yeh I know lol the spelling is rather laughable and I would laugh if the contents of this spam/email wasn't so serious.

I would love to 'spear' his/her neck,preferabley with a javelin

This is the low of the lowest and I can't believe how low they have sunk.

I posted this because I don't want vulnerable people to fall for their disgusting tricks. I used to be vulnerable online, but not anymore. I have become wiser and savvy to not be sucked in by their web of lies.
      I have floods of different hoax emails that come in the dozens in my inbox every single day, but this one stuck out like a sore thumb.

It would of been easier to not read it at all,but curiosity got the better of me and once I read it I knew I had to warn others.

bfxx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

If you can't email them back how can they be contacted ???

$ as well obviously not a local?

Do we know of any Americans who are maybe visiting the UK and hoping to secure a load of $ before going back to help their floundering banks?

Last edited by ROBSTER; 1st April 2009, 13:23:PM.
        The charges coming in to the banking industry every day will more than pay the banks total legal bill for the whole test case so why wouldn’t the Banks want to "ensure Justice at the highest level"

Comment

If you google Mr. Jacks Hitler, you will see this gobsh!te is being discussed on other forums, the advice being given in most cases is inform the police. The point of origin is in France and the ip address is known, so it would be easy for the police to trace.
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Happyolddog View Post
            If you google Mr. Jacks Hitler, you will see this gobsh!te is being discussed on other forums, the advice being given in most cases is inform the police. The point of origin is in France and the ip address is known, so it would be easy for the police to trace.

Hi HOD

Thanks for this valuable info Hod.. I forgot to google lol

Whomever it is, they are sick in the head, and to use Hitler as their surname is even sicker.(or sickest)

I don't mind the normal April Fool's jokes etc..but not this one. (if you can call it that) This is basically deceivingly putting the frighteners on someones life to cough up cash.

Whatever is this world coming to??

I've just noticed the April Fool's pics on Robsters post hehahahah

bfxx
            Last edited by bloomingflower; 1st April 2009, 13:52:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X