• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Kings of Leon Concert Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings of Leon Concert Tickets

HELP!
    I'm trying to buy tickets for the Kings of Leon concert on 1st Dec 08 at the Brighton Centre.
    Direct from the centre seems sold out.
    Checked Ebay and tickets are about £100 each. The face value is £25.
    Most ticket sites seem similar to Ebay prices.

Then I found this site.

Kings Of Leon

They are offering tickets at £35 each, but they want a hell of a lot of info from me before we even get near the checkout. Is it safe??
    "Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

''Just heard from my bank that someone tried to use my credit card fraudently after ordering tickets from paperticket.com yesterday. Be warned ! ...'' no idea if .com and .co.uk are same btw

Viewing a thread - Paperticket.co.uk

Paperticket..Good or Bad ??? - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums

''
    Well, I'm another fool that got desperate. Bought 2 tickets for Russel Brand and only remembered it's probably a good idea to google it after I received an email that detailed I had not only bought these but 4 other tickets for another date and location! emailed them straight off to cancel it and will take it up with my bank as soon as any activity shows on my account.

It seems people have received tickets off them, but it sounds like it's usually off a dodgy type outside the venue just before the gig. They're basically touts who get your money before you've even got to the gig! And then there is no guarantee that they'll have found enough tickets to match the orders. Stay away!''

''Hi I bought 6 KOL tickets from these crooks the addi they give is bogus it belongs to another group , they use a shared PO box and they are not even from this country they have an American bank account and are governed by American laws. There is a lot more info that I found out all bad too much to put here, but my advise is stay well away''

Has anyone used paperticket.co.uk before? - Yahoo! UK Ireland Answers

Where is Leon and why do you want to see it's King ?
    Last edited by Amethyst; 30th September 2008, 20:10:PM.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Re: Kings of Leon Concert Tickets

Philistine
      Any opinions I give are my own. Any advice I give is without liability. If you are unsure, please seek qualified legal advice.

IF WE HAVE HELPED YOU PLEASE CONSIDER UPGRADING TO VIP - click here

Comment

Hmmmm so not great so far then?

OK whats the best deal I can get??

"Although scalar fields are Lorentz scalars, they may transform nontrivially under other symmetries, such as flavour or isospin. For example, the pion is invariant under the restricted Lorentz group, but is an isospin triplet (meaning it transforms like a three component vector under the SU(2) isospin symmetry). Furthermore, it picks up a negative phase under parity inversion, so it transforms nontrivially under the full Lorentz group; such particles are called pseudoscalar rather than scalar. Most mesons are pseudoscalar particles." (finally explained to a captivated Celestine by Professor Brian Cox on Wednesday 27th June 2012 )

I am proud to have co-founded LegalBeagles in 2007

If we have helped you we'd appreciate it if you can leave a review on our Trust Pilot page

If you wish to book an appointment with me to discuss your credit agreement, please email kate@legalbeaglesgroup. com

Comment

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/...&minorcatid=60
          Borrow money from a pessimist -- they don't expect it back.

Comment

Try this site

Seatwave

Seatwave Guarantee

We understand there's no substitute for the power and emotion of a live event. Problem is, whether it's Kylie Minogue shaking her thing or Steven Gerrard commanding the pitch, the ongoing struggle to get tickets is incredibly frustrating. Even worse, there's always that nagging anxiety that the ticket you thought was kosher was actually printed in some musty garage.

This was no way for things to go on. So we decided to do something about it. At Seatwave, we have developed two very unique guarantees to give you the most comprehensive customer protection anywhere:

Ticket Integrity

We guarantee that our tickets come only from legitimate sources and that we will represent them accurately and honestly. We guarantee that you will receive the tickets you ordered (or similar ones) and that they will be with you by the day of the event. If we don't keep this commitment to you, we'll take reasonable steps to source replacement tickets, of an equivalent value, to make sure you don't miss out. If suitable replacement tickets (determinable solely at our discretion) cannot be found, we'll refund 100% of the price you paid. No questions.

And our TicketIntegrity™ guarantee is a two-way street. If you are selling tickets we promise that you will receive prompt payment from Seatwave for all orders that are confirmed and fulfilled. To make sure you qualify for a refund:

* Please check your tickets as soon as you receive them to make sure they are what you were expecting. Any incorrect tickets must be returned to Seatwave before the event.
            * Do not use any incorrect tickets to attend the event.
            * Let us know within 7 days of the event if you experience any problems with the tickets at the venue.
            * Make sure that you keep any unused unacceptable tickets which must be returned to us in order to get your refund.

Ticket cover

All Seatwave tickets are covered for event cancellation ensuring that you get the full cost of your ticket back and not just the face value (how many times have we all been caught out by that one!) So if the Arctic Monkeys catch a cold or The Lost Prophets go missing, whilst no doubt you'll be disappointed, you won't be left out of pocket. We even cover you for a wide range of unexpected reasons that may keep you from attending your event. If you miss an event for one of the following reasons, you will be entitled to apply for a refund:

* A breakdown or transport failure stops you from getting to the venue.
            * You encounter a delay of 3 hours or more in reaching the venue.
            * Illness, injury or death.
            * Death of an immediate family member.
            * You are called for jury service.
            * You need to stay at home because of a fire, an accident or because of a police request.
            * Storm or environmental damage stops you from attending.
            * You are called for military service (territorial army requirements).
            * You are mugged or assaulted within 10 days of the event.

All Seatwave tickets include Ticketcover™ free of charge. Naturally there are some terms and conditions attached to Ticketcover™. You can keep our lawyers happy and read them by clicking here.

At Seatwave we want the event to be memorable, not the part about getting tickets. TicketIntegrity™ and TicketCover™, only from Seatwave. It's another reason to stand up and cheer.

Comment

Kings Of Leon tickets at Brighton Centre in Brighton on 01/12/2008

Seats available @ 9.30 1/10/08

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X