• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Audi salesman requested finance for less miles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audi salesman requested finance for less miles

Hello, i am currently in the process of VT. I have received a letter telling me when BCA will come to inspect the car, stating that the total mileage on the car should be bellow 32K as it was a 4 year PCP deal at 8K a year. My problem is, that i arranged with the Audi salesman that I wanted/needed 10K a year and I understood this was what i was getting. According to Audi finance, he only requested finamce for 8K per annum! My mileage is at 38.5K now, under 40 but well over 32K
    I am unable to find my original finance agreement to see what mileage i actually signed for, but I know I wanted/needed 10K per annum!
    Other than that the car is in very good condition!
    I have tried to request a copy of my agreement, but have been told by Audi dealership they can't do this.
    Any help on this matter or advice on my next move would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Martin
    Tags: None

Similar issue going on at the moment. They do this and get you to sign it hoping you won't challenge it. I did challenge mine and was told it didn't matter and I won't have to pay it... He lied and I have no record of that.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I contacted head of business at the Audi branch I got the car from, and told him it was a fraudulent transaction and that I would be seeking legal advice on it. Although I have no intention of paying it, he did offer to send me a cheque for £250 as a goodwill gesture! So i might offer the finance company that as they are trying to charge me £140 for scuffed Alloys as well!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X