• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VW Finance VT with excess mileage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VW Finance VT with excess mileage

Hi

I've seen a few threads on this topic so apologies if I'm reposting anything that already been said. I've read quite a few about the CCA and taking it to the FO and so on. But no threads with actual outcomes and whether the charge was eventually actually dropped. I'm in a similar boa,t was was sold a Scirocco and told as part of the PCP that they were very relaxed about mileage so 10k per annum would be fine. Fast forward to now and I'm about 8k over where they estimate I should be. They have told me over the phone I've paid enough to VT but want to know what best to do before I go ahead.

I really don't want to pay the charge as feel it wasn't explained properly when I took out the agreement however know I won't get far with this as its in the agreement and its my own fault for not checking it etc. I've also seen a few mentions of them marking credit ratings etc which I want to avoid as I'm in the process of a mortgage application.

If anyone could shed some light as to where they got to with VW finance and whether their case was dropped etc? And any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X