• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT - AUDI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT - AUDI

Hi all,

I have a quick query if anyone can help... I have VT'd my car, I have a substantial amount of excess miles, Audi have waived the damage as a gesture of good will which was about £200.00 (estimated by them) but request payment of the excess miles, currently about £4k

Long story short, the salesman told me the miles situation wouldn't have any effect when I came to change my car as it would all be massaged into the deal, that term all salespeople seem to love ! As this was my fifth Audi on a pcp without any previous issues, I didn't think anything of it, anyway it became an issue so I didn't have any other choice but to VT the car, I think trying to argue this point wont get me anywhere as Audi just are not interested, so my question is, doesn't it help with the argument to VT and reasonable care taken if Audi themselves are waiving the fee for damage? - just wondering what to do next?

Many thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X