• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT - AUDI

Hi all,

I have a quick query if anyone can help... I have VT'd my car, I have a substantial amount of excess miles, Audi have waived the damage as a gesture of good will which was about 200.00 (estimated by them) but request payment of the excess miles, currently about 4k

Long story short, the salesman told me the miles situation wouldn't have any effect when I came to change my car as it would all be massaged into the deal, that term all salespeople seem to love ! As this was my fifth Audi on a pcp without any previous issues, I didn't think anything of it, anyway it became an issue so I didn't have any other choice but to VT the car, I think trying to argue this point wont get me anywhere as Audi just are not interested, so my question is, doesn't it help with the argument to VT and reasonable care taken if Audi themselves are waiving the fee for damage? - just wondering what to do next?

Many thanks
    Tags: None

No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm