• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Parking Eye - incomplete vehicle registration - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking Eye - incomplete vehicle registration

One of the conditions to pass liability from a driver to a registered keeper is that the notice sent to the keeper contains specific information. Without it only the driver is liable. That quote is the list of requirements and a point that it's not fully complied with.

M1
    ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Comment

Hi M1

Are you still po to help me with the popla appeal?
      I know there is still plenty time to appeal and no doubt you've got a load of other folks wanting your help too.
      Have i got a decent chance of a successful appeal based on what i have provided?

Thanks

Dave

Comment

Yes and i haven't forgotten. I have another pretty much identical to yours as well and 3/4 court claims. :okay:

I really intended these be done by now but sadly not. I will though

M1

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

Comment

Edit to suit and follow http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html to submit to popla.

dave280278popla.rtf

M1

Comment

Thanks M1 for your support, I'll let you know the result of the appeal.....

Comment

Hi M1

Great news, appeal successful!
              Got email today from POPLA, parking eye declined to contest the appeal.

Thanks again for your help with this!

Dave

Comment

Hi I paid for a ticket have the ticket and they are saying that I have I putted wrong but have only put numbers in not full reg. I have took to popla and they have said appeal unsuccessful help! How when I still have ticket as proof

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint
                Working...
                X