• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil Enforcement LTD County Court Claim Received Defence Advise Required

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Enforcement LTD County Court Claim Received Defence Advise Required

Hello Everyone,

I wonder if someone could help, I have just received a claim form for the amount of £252.97 + court fee £25 + Legal representatives costs £50 - Total: 327.97 from Civil Enforcement LTD for parking behind some local shops. The claim was issued against me on the 02/12/2016 and i have just filled in the AOS form to extend the time for defence.

The area I have parked had very poor signage (to the point where I did not see it ) but recently have installed new signage around the area, I have not parked in the area since the new signage has been erected nor after receiving the parking notice. However I am concerned there will be more parking charges to follow.

When I initially received the first correspondence from CELTD i sent them an email asking for more information (proof) but recived no automated message or email reply. Yesterday I did email them asking for proof again and did recive a automated response stating I would get somthing in the post 28 days from now (convenient).

Would anyone please be able to help me put together a defense or any advise would be apreshated
    Tags: None

Re: Civil Enforcement LTD County Court Claim Received Defence Advise Required

Can you post up the claim, pcn, signs etc that you have (sanitised)

M1

Comment

Hi M1

Thank you for your reply, Image below. Im afraid I dont have a picture of the sign/signs I can get one but as they have all recently been changed / it might even be another company now I will have to check, Im not sure how useful that will be.

Many Thanks
      Luke

Comment

Have you filed acknowledgement of service ?

M1

Comment

Hi M1

Yes I have,

Thanks
          Luke

Comment

I'll sort something soon then.

M1

Comment

Great stuff, Thank you so much!

Comment

Hey sorry to be a pain, i just wondered if you had chance to put something together

Comment

Not yet but should be early this week.

M1

Comment

Thanks M1 your a legend

Comment

I wonder if you could also confirm, If i have filed the Acknowledgment of Service this gives me 28 days to submit a defence?

Thanks

Comment

28 days from the date of service. Not an additional 28 days nor 28 days from the AOS.

Comment

Great, thank you for the clarification

Comment

Sorry to be a pain, are you still able to help on this, im just worried that its not to long before i need to submit something

Comment

Edit to suit.

promonkeydef.rtf

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X