• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bw legal surprise suprise

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bw legal surprise suprise

Hi.
    I'm sure this has been asked many times before so apologies in advance.
    I received a parking fine on the 10/07/2015
    For going over the alloted 15 mins free time by around 5 mins.
    The fine was around £100.
    Of course i felt that £100 for 5 minutes in an empty car park was obscene so I decided as I had done previously to ignore all correspondence.
    I'm sure you know what happened next.
    I left my residence in March 2016 and since then I have periodically collected mail from the new tenants.
    I have been away working since may so collected my mail just yesterday.
    In this mail were two letters.
    1st letter was a response pack from Northampton court dated 25th August 2016.
    2nd a judgment for claimant (in default)
    Amount claimed £162.24
    Court fee £25.00
    Legal representation cost £50.00

Obviously my question is what to do?

I have no letters from bw legal as I disregarded them as bullying.
    I now know that laws have changed and I have obviously gone about this the wrong way.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
    Thanks in advance for reading.
    Tags: None

Re: Bw legal surprise suprise

http://legalbeagles.info/library/how...-judgment-ccj/

Also worth a read http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...et-aside-a-CCJ

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X