• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

HELP PLEASE :( Civil Enforcement LTD - Taking me to Northampton County Court???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP PLEASE Civil Enforcement LTD - Taking me to Northampton County Court???

adenovan12781defence.odt

Edit to suit.

M1

Comment

Re: HELP PLEASE Civil Enforcement LTD - Taking me to Northampton County Court???

Wow, you are a star. Could not dream of pulling that together on my own. Thank you. Do i submit this straight away?

Comment

As soon as you're ready, go for it.

M1

Comment

Just a quickie, on the defence, (TOWN) what do i ammend this to? Is this My town where I reside or the Court town? little confused.

Comment

Originally posted by adenovan12781 View Post
            Just a quickie, on the defence, (TOWN) what do i ammend this to? Is this My town where I reside or the Court town? little confused.

It's the court that is currently dealing with it. Delete the town part (or put Northampton) and put county court business centre, as that is what is on the claim form and it hasn't been allocated to your local court yet.

M1

Comment

Thanks so much. ill keep you updated.
              What should I expect now then after this? Whats the typical next step?

Comment

Either a reply to defence (optional) or a direction questionnaire for picking the court, small claims track etc.

M1

Comment

Reccomended this site to a few people over the last few weeks!

Comment

Hey. Received this this morning.
                    Not a letter I seen before what do you advise,
                    now Iv let it go to court is this them digging around for anything else they can get out of me?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ask them to explain, especially if you only ever had 1 ticket.

Could be an error, a mistake or greed.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X