• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parking eye court date.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking eye court date.

Iam in court next month for a parking ticket i recieved at Newquy ,I have still got the ticket from the summer paid £5.00 went over by a few minutes tryed to pay the excess but the machine wouldnt take any money.a lot of people must have got fined that day as i only got my money in the machine at the start of the day as i had about 20 pound coins in my pocket. the other machine was out of order.I HAVE had mediation that didnt work they want £185.My defence im useing is i paid for the ticket the machine wasnt working.I need advise on how i set up my defence please.
    Tags: None

Re: parking eye court date.

Well start with the particulars of claim and the defence entered.

Also read the pranksters guide. http://www.parking-prankster.com/court-claim.html

M1

Comment

Thanks,what chance have i got of winning the case?

Comment

Depends on your defence.

M1

Comment

Thanks,what chance have i got of winning the case?

Comment

1/parking meter not working .2/not recieved letters of the fine only the court summons.3the amount is unfair,paid for the parking still got ticket.

Comment

Can i ask for infomation on how many fines was issued on that day?or how many was settled

Comment

1. Slim unless there was no other way to pay.

2. If you can convince a judge of no post and they are chasing the keeper rather than driver and you can then argue PoFA 2012 schedule 4 you'll win. However i'd say this is also a pretty slim chance.

3. Better chance. If you mentioned penalties, better still. (if you did ask for a stay http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...urt-cases.html ).

If the court accept you paid then you win.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X