• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bwlegal VCS final notice x 3 for parking in my own parking space I have a permit for

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bwlegal VCS final notice x 3 for parking in my own parking space I have a permit

Got this letter back off bwlegal, do you think I should respond with more cases? My tenancy agreement doesn't actually mention a car park space.

Comment

Re: bwlegal VCS final notice x 3 for parking in my own parking space I have a permit

Hello yeah the space is assigned but it mentions nothing about it in the lease. Their is the standard quiet enjoyment without interruption clause, except when in breach of tenancy agreement.
      So quiet enjoyment includes the use of the space you were assigned and nothing can detract from that.
      My tenancy agreement doesn't actually mention a car park space.
      It doesn't need to.....quiet enjoyment should cover it.​

Ask them to send you their client's contract with the landowner and their client's KADOE contract with the DVLA, upon receipt of which you will review the matter further & will then consider disclosing the requested tenancy agreement.
      That should put the cat among the pigeons, lol!

Last edited by charitynjw; 10th August 2017, 03:18:AM.
      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
      Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
      gets his brain a-going.
      Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
      The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

They responded with the contract with the property management company. Not the kadoe, as they know they are breaching it I assume.

Comment

When was your NTK issued?

Comment

I never received that, I never heard anything about this until recently, I don't know where BW got my address as it isn't where I have my car registered.

The 3 tickets occurred in June 2016.

Comment

They are still at it with the original final notice back again but this time they are only sending one letter for one of the tickets, does that mean they are giving up? Would this be ok to send to them?

Dear Sir
              I write with respect to your recent communication regarding

Template letters are not acceptable forms of communication. Further template letters will be ignored. As I have already stated;
              1. No money is due, cease and desist
              2. I have a right to peaceful enjoyment of property, your client cannot alter my leasehold agreement as per Jopson v Homeguard 2016 (heard on appeal), regardless of signage, no such permit is required to use my parking space.
              3. Your comments in relation to the "Independent" Appeals Service are nonsensical and unfounded, it is well documented that County Courts routinely find against the parking company when the "IAS" has found in favour of them.

Refer to Pace V Mr N. should you need further proof I have no obligations to your client in this matter.

I demand you and your client cease and desist processing of my data obtained through a clear contravention of the terms of their KADOE contract with the DVLA.
              TAKE NOTICE: If you persist in this course of action, I will report BW Legal to the CSA and SRA.

You should consider this a Section 10 Notice which gives you 21 days to respond or I will make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Further, if you and/or your client continue to process my data I will seek damages for distress for this continued data protection contravention. Vidal-Hall v Google [2014] EWHC 13 (QB) establishes that misuse of personal data is a tort and that damages for a breach of the DPA could include non-pecuniary damage. The case of Halliday v Creation Consumer Finance Ltd [2013] All ER (D) 199 provides authority that a reasonable sum for compensation would be £750 so you may consider yourselves and your clients on notice of my intention and the distressing effects on me, of your data mishandling.

Do not contact me again save to confirm your compliance with the section 10 notice.

Comment

Sounds ok, they’ll ignore whatever you send anyway. At least they know you know what your on about & will be trouble if they try court

Comment

Well I didn't send it and now have received a letter before claim. I've noticed they have omitted to enter a date for when I should reply by. Also they are now only mentioning one of the tickets is there a chance they're sending other letters to my old address for the other ones? I don't want to remind them I've got other tickets from them obviously.

Any idea what to respond with? Obviously not a standard one as there's not a parking charge involved
                  [MENTION=5553]charitynjw[/MENTION]?@gevans67?
                  Last edited by Liam2345; 16th November 2017, 18:22:PM.

Comment

Comment

If you've only just received this, it is utter bullcrap.
                      It does not conform to the new debt pre action protocol, & is nonsensical to boot.
                      They've been instructed to issue a court claim without further notice, unless they've been paid before?
                      Clearly it does not even try to adhere to Civil Procedure Rules.
                      CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                      Phelps, C. C.

Comment

I'm not finding much about the new protocol, does this basically invalidate any claim they try and make if they don't follow the procedure?

Any idea what my next step should be?

Comment

It's early days for the new PAP, so I've not seen any info on how the courts will view non compliance....no real surprise, as the PAP only came into force 1st October & it typically takes many months for a court claim to wend it's way through the system to a hearing.
                          My guess would be that, depending on the seriousness & the detriment to the other party, some kind of sanction would be imposed, but who knows?
                          CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                          Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Doesn't even look like they've updated the paper work on the website for the N1 form.

I'm expecting a claim form from them soon is there anything I should do to prepare for it?

Thanks

Comment

Have you received anything back from DVLA yet?
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Yes got the list of information requests from VCS around the time of tickets

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X