• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

London Parking Solutions - PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: London Parking Solutions - PCN

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
    Legally, it appears to me, no. Illegally, of course they can same as they can send a thug to break every bone in your body, which is not likely at all.
    I get what you mean by now, so does it preventing them to tow my car away as I have moved my car to the council road or it doesn't stop them as they can still tow it away?

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
    The police get on with checking for speeding cars and instantly forget you.
    Ok, when I go down to my local police station tomorrow, do you know what I should do when I go to my local police station and do you know who I should speak to about the threat to steal my car and harassment they caused which covered by the criminal law part of the harassment act?

If one of my local police station wont let me to speak to the police, do you know what i should do? go to a different police station to get a better help?

The last time I went down there they won't let me to speak to the police as they advised me to go and seek citizens advice which they know nothing about private car park company so now this time it happens again here we go. I want to speak to them as it is my rights and i want to get the problem sorted out to save me from harassment and stop them to steal my car.

What about if I should go and see a solicitor if I have to because it's civil matters and the PPC is threaten me to tow my car away so I need to get a solicitor to be on my side to tell them to stop harassment me or we could consider a legal action against them?

Comment

Re: London Parking Solutions - PCN

does it stop them to tow my car away as I have moved my car to the council road or they can still tow it?
      I wouldn't have expected them to actually do it anyway. Almost certainly they wouldn't take it from a public highway.

I'm not au fait with criminal harassment. Obviously you'd speak to the desk and tke it from there.

If one of my local police station wont let me to speak to the police, do you know what i should do?
      If your case is strong and backed up with evidence and they tell you to sod off then ask if you can lodge a formal complaint. Harassment is not just a civil matter.

The last time I went down there they wont let me to speak to the police and they advised me to go and seek citizens advice which they don't know nothing about the private car park company.
      Doesn't surprise me.

What about if I should go and see a solicitor if I have to because it's civil matters and the PPC is threaten me to tow my car away so I need to get a solicitor to be on my side to tell them to stop harassment me or we could consider a legal action against them?
      You could but it'll cost more than the phone call you don't wish to make.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X