• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil Enforcement Ltd Parking Charge - Help and guidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Enforcement Ltd Parking Charge - Help and guidance

Originally posted by Tsbansal View Post
    Cheers M1, I'll keep you updated

T
    Surprisingly i got the similar letter but i donot remember parking my car for more than an hr.

I have changed my address couple of months back and the old letter is rerouted and reached me today.

5th sept incident
    time 16.37.58 to 17.51.19 about 13 mins more, i was wondering if this could some fraud as above person mentioned about same time.

The PCN charge notice states they got my address through DVLA! can they do that ?

The letter was posted to my old address on 18th sept and reached me today to my new address on 23 october ?

please suggest what needs to be done

thank you
    Bhaskar
    Tags: None

Re: Civil Enforcement Ltd Parking Charge - Help and guidance

Can you scan the letter and remove personal info before posting ?

M1

Comment

Hi, please find the attachment, thank you
      Attached Files

Comment

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver did not see any signs. I note your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 9.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If popla is need let me know.

M1

Comment

Thank you ,I will write a mail and send to them. i did not understand your last phrase. "If popla is need let me know."

Comment

If the refuse your appeal, as is normal, the 2nd stage appeal is called "popla" https://www.popla.co.uk/

M1

Comment

oh okie.. do i need to inform them about the change my address and the reason for sending appeal late!

Comment

I'd be concerned that if you mention it in the appeal that they'd automatically just say tough you're late, which they may do anyway. I'd see if it slips through first of all but be ready to counter a rejection with no popla code on the basis you appealed as sooon as you got the letter.

In any event the keeper cannot be liable so even with no appeal and ignoring, that have a hard task winning in court against a driver they do not know the identity of.

M1

Comment

i would give it a skip for now then

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X