• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Charge Notice from Parking Eye APNR Event 7/8/15

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Charge Notice from Parking Eye APNR Event 7/8/15

Hi, Thanks for accepting me onto your forum. I would like to ask for help in appealing against a £100 Parking Charge for an event on 7/8/15. I bought a ticket for 1 hour (although regrettably I did not keep the ticket. The APNR equipment has timed me spending 1 hour and 3 minutes in the car park and has now issued the charge against me. Surely I should be allowed more than 3 minutes either side of my time parked in a space to find a space and park and eventually to leave the cap park? With the advice of someone else who has benefited from your help, I attach my annonymised PCN and photos of the car park signage and APNR equipment. Despite the issue date being 14/8/15, I only received this at my address on 20/8/15 and am assuming I need to lodge my appeal by 28/8/15 to avoid the £60 discounted charge going up to £100. Many thanks for your time and help.ldilks PCN 16 8 15.pdfldilks PCN 2 16 8 15.pdfldilks photos.pdf
    Tags: None

Re: Parking Charge Notice from Parking Eye APNR Event 7/8/15

Hi again. After reading your website advice I have obtained the Parking Cowboys NTK challenge letter. Is the the right letter for me to send please? Should I be giving more detail about why I am appealing? ie. that I have only been allowed 3 minutes to find a space and park. Will this letter fulfil my need to appeal within 14 days please? Sorry to sound anxious but I am very careful to keep on the right side of the law etc. Many thanks again for any help you can give me.

Comment

I am going to assume you bought a ticket for 1 hour.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver purchased 1 hour of parking time. Your cameras indicate 1 hour and 3 minutes. Your cameras don't actually capture parking time as they are situated at the entry/exit. The BPA code of practice states a grace period should be allowed for such reasons. You lost in court before because a vehicle wasn't parked when you said it was http://nebula.wsimg.com/c289944f81b4...&alloworigin=1

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If you get a popla code let me know.

M1

Comment

Thank you so much for your advice. I have lodged the appeal today using your wording and will await their response. Many thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X