• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ukcps parking ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ukcps parking ticket

Hello you’ve helped me get out of one of these before I’d appreciate if you could help again!
    I have a parking charge and I will send over the details as an attachment. But I can’t on here The photos won’t fit on here for some reason?
    Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

You post on another photo hosting website and provide a link to it on here. Suggest you don;'t use photobucket.

Comment

Hi guys sorry it’s taken so long but here’s the link to the photo! Let me know if you need other pages of it thanks!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	carpark.png
Views:	1
Size:	602.0 KB
ID:	1396988

Comment

Edit that photo so that personal and identifying details are removed leaving dates. And will need more than just that small portion of the page. There is nothing on the bit you posted that invoked keeper liability so lets have a look at the back as well

Comment

sorted front bit But you need to edit it on your image hosting still xxx
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thanks a lot will sort it ASAP! X

Comment

https://ibb.co/eNXoUn
              https://ibb.co/jnGXpn

Comment

Other 2 pages linked above thanks a lot

Comment

https://ibb.co/d2b1jn

got this one through now lol

Comment

Were you notified by the driver that there was a notice attached to the windscreen?

Can you get photos of the signs please.

They are quoting section 7, which is all to do with a notice to driver which must be attached to the car or handed to the driver (sort of makes sense!) but if there was not one then they are talking rubbish. Their photos are not showing a windscreen ticket and that NTK was sent too early for a windscreen ticket.

They are saying without a permit or authority. This suggest a forbidding sign, ie they are not offering a contract for parking to those without authority or permits. There can therefore be no contract to be breached, therefore there can be no breach of contract and no charge for breaching the conditions of the contract. The only people able to make a claim is the landholder for trespass,

I've also noticed that the loaction is given as PlayWorld. How the heck, as the keeper, can you possibly know which playworld they mean. The location is too vague, unless of course they define it better elsewhere.
                    Last edited by ostell; 24th March 2018, 16:12:PM.

Comment

I will get some photos tomorrow yes that’s fine it’s 5 minutes from my house, on your next point, it took me about 15 minutes to figure out where the hell them photos were taken! All it is, is a picture of my car with 2 lines it’s ridicolous maybe an appeal can be pursuid on that front? Anyway I’ll get the pictures tomorrow thank you

Comment

When the car was picked up there was no notice
                        Last edited by Bods94; 24th March 2018, 21:49:PM.

Comment

Remove the hint of who was driving from the last post. DO IT NOW!!

Comment

Sorry about that

Comment

Is it one of those places where you're supposed to give the staff your car reg when you go in and rely on them to pass that over to the parking company as an authorised vehicle ?
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X