• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Premier Park.....have I messed up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Premier Park.....have I messed up?

Originally posted by steelrider View Post
    We filled their form in naming me as the driver. So, folks what do I do?
    Pay?
    Ignore?
    Offer the debt collectors a without prejudice payment?

Bit worried now TBH
    I would ignore but try to ascertain why you never got the popla code. (ignore mickey mouse letters, not a court claim)

M1
    ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Comment

Hi,
      many thanks for all of the advice so far. We have had a couple more letters from Debt Recovery Plus which we have ignored but today we have had a slightly different one.

they have offered a 'Final settlement offer' of £127.50. They say this is 'pre-action protocol' and is proof that they are trying to settle out of court (even though they refused my offer of £10)

They also tell me that if this goes to court and I lose I will have to pay court fees, solicitors costs and the parking charge.......is this going to cost me £1000's?

Comment

IF it gets to court then it would be about £250. As it's small claims then there is a limit on the amount they can claim for legal costs, like £50.

Comment

That's the game they play.

You owe us £60 rising to £100.

You now owe us £219652396

You now owe us £29376027364076230476

You now owe us £736407634832648775655996320746

You can escape for only £127.50

In the unlikely case they try court you would appear to have a great case.

M1
          ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Comment

Thank you. I'm sūre that I will be back.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
            X