• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesco parking ticket.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesco parking ticket.

Hi, I have a problem when we made two visits (7hours apart) to the same car park and they have recorded me as one 7hour visit, resulting in a ticket. Can you advise the name of the Tesco manager and contact details if any? I going to contact Parking Eye but this may be useful also.
    Tags: None

Re: Tesco parking ticket.

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...land-and-Wales

The managers name, i have no idea. Phone the number on the receipt or customer services 0800 505555

M1
    ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Comment

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Working...
    X