• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bwlegal Letter of claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bwlegal Letter of claim

No they haven't was going to ask for a copy of it and other stuff in the practice direction if issue CCJ as the registered keeper

Comment

I'd ask for it now. IPC companies using BW Legal tend to proceed to a claim if a "formal letter of claim" arrives.

M1

Comment

Was going to send a letter to at least knowlage the letter of Claim (as advertised ) using a template and added in my personal details to suit, should I ask for the PCN at the same time?
        Hopefully they keep up the robo-claim up while still trying to resolve and in communication as the courts take a dim view if the claimant still pushing to court as it should be the last resort.

Comment

I would certainly be asking for it.

M1

Comment

Thanks again for the advice mistery1 will amend the letter tomorrow and add the required information to provide the PCN & wait for their reply and come back on here for more good advice when they do.

carl

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X