• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bwlegal Letter of claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: bwlegal Letter of claim

Now I have the second Letter of Claim need to act and reply as advised on this forum to do so as wouldn't go down to well in court if don't by the 1st of April.
    Is it for the same incident ?

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Is it for the same incident ?

M1
      Hi mystery1, yes it is for the same incident just a different date to reply..

Comment

And you already requested information and they gave you some ?

M1

Comment

Originally posted by tazmaina69 View Post
          have received back from bwlegal today the information requested and provide pictures of my car (which without question is) so contact them to say that can confirm that it is my vehicle but I was not the driver at the time and can provide robust evidence to them that was at work but as I can't honestly can not name the driver and I did not give anyone permission to use my car so can't provide that and as they are holding me lible as registered keeper made a offer to pay £95 as full an finial payment to end this matter and was turned down.

They said if their client wish to proceed to court then CC papers will be sent to me and can enter my everdance then, unless pay them the full £155 now.
          I informed them that I can provide them with the everdance of me being at work.
          That the first knew of the contravention was on the 16th December over 3 months from time of issue giving me no notice to pay the £95.
          The picture show less than 2min from vehicle with no ticket to issue (total time from no ticket to picture of parking notice less than 3min)

They also denied making a credit check on my file (which they kept brushing it to one side saying it not relevant) and they had not got my permission or inform me of the search that they are required to do.

Just looking at my next course of action as it is my car but they are unwilling to end this but will if I give them £155 in the next 7 days....
          Should I keep in contact with them and make my offer again by phone/letter?
          Pay the £155 as requested?
          Wait till court papers then give my everdance to defend and on what ground?

Advice please as which next step will me very much appreciated.

Carl
          They did send the information requested but the picture of the terms and conditions sign could be from anywhere

- - - Updated - - -

The offer was made without prejudice

Comment

Well that's for court.

Post up what they sent (sanitised where required).

I'll be back later tomorrow.

M1

Comment

Ok thanks at work at the moment will post up tomorrow when finished.

Comment

Hi trying to add attachments of letters as asked but can't find how to do this if anyone can help?

Comment

The instructions and explanations are in my signature. The line that starts upload .....

M1

Comment

Thanks mystery have done 3 if need anymore let us know.
                    Attached Files

Comment

The picture is apparently the car park sign, then the second Letter of Claim I received and the other is what the sent when requested information and sent pictures of the car time and date stamp that confirmed I was on duty then.

Comment

Did you get the actual PCN ?

M1

Comment

No never got any PCN was 17 miles away on duty and first knew anything about it was the 16th Dec 2016.

Comment

I meant when they sent the other stuff you posted .

M1

Comment

They sent pictures of the car (which is my vehicle) but used by someone else without my knowledge.
                              It could have been one of 3 people I shared a house with at the time but none are insured or give permission as use it to respond for my job but as have no proof honestly don't know.

Comment

Did they send a copy of the original PCN ?

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X