• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Charge Notice - MET Parking Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking Charge Notice - MET Parking Services

Morning!
    The 6 months marker is as of today's date.
    With it being a company car, I am getting quite a lot of grief internally as they are worried the company will be dragged to court (they dont have the drivers name and the car is registered to the company). Do i now need to write to these debt recovery people etc to stop the letters as if they keep on coming I am worried my business will force me to settle it?
    Also legally, are they now not able to pursue the fine through the courts as you mention above?
    Just want to give my business the info incase they want me to pay it!
    Many thanks again

QUOTE=mystery1;719099]The 6 month deadline is only a few weeks away. Sit tight.

M1[/QUOTE]

Comment

If they are getting really twitchy tell them to send your details.

Met still don't do court and the deadline for a byelaw offence is up so you shouldn't have any issues if you need to defend yourself rather than ignoring the begging letters.

M1

Comment

Thank you.
        Are they best to contact MET or the debt recovery agency, which is now Zenith Collections.
        I think they want me to contact them directly, so should i say i am the driver and that they now fall outside the 6 months to make this byelaw offence enforcable?
        Apologies for the numerous questions, just want to make sure i do it correctly

Many thanks
        Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
        If they are getting really twitchy tell them to send your details.

Met still don't do court and the deadline for a byelaw offence is up so you shouldn't have any issues if you need to defend yourself rather than ignoring the begging letters.

M1
        Last edited by Kati; 2nd May 2017, 09:57:AM.

Comment

Whoever is currently annoying the shit out of them.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X