• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Parking Charge Notice - MET Parking Services

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parking Charge Notice - MET Parking Services

Morning!
    The 6 months marker is as of today's date.
    With it being a company car, I am getting quite a lot of grief internally as they are worried the company will be dragged to court (they dont have the drivers name and the car is registered to the company). Do i now need to write to these debt recovery people etc to stop the letters as if they keep on coming I am worried my business will force me to settle it?
    Also legally, are they now not able to pursue the fine through the courts as you mention above?
    Just want to give my business the info incase they want me to pay it!
    Many thanks again

QUOTE=mystery1;719099]The 6 month deadline is only a few weeks away. Sit tight.

M1[/QUOTE]

Comment

If they are getting really twitchy tell them to send your details.

Met still don't do court and the deadline for a byelaw offence is up so you shouldn't have any issues if you need to defend yourself rather than ignoring the begging letters.

M1
      ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Comment

Thank you.
        Are they best to contact MET or the debt recovery agency, which is now Zenith Collections.
        I think they want me to contact them directly, so should i say i am the driver and that they now fall outside the 6 months to make this byelaw offence enforcable?
        Apologies for the numerous questions, just want to make sure i do it correctly

Many thanks
        Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
        If they are getting really twitchy tell them to send your details.

Met still don't do court and the deadline for a byelaw offence is up so you shouldn't have any issues if you need to defend yourself rather than ignoring the begging letters.

M1
        Last edited by Kati; 2nd May 2017, 09:57:AM.

Comment

Whoever is currently annoying the shit out of them.

M1
          ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm

Working...
          X