• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

PRIVATE parking tickets in England and Wales.

Collapse
This thread is closed.
X
Important !
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIVATE parking tickets in England and Wales.

You need to see which trade association the company belongs to. If the notice has an IPC logo at the bottom (orange) they will be IPC members. If they have a BPA logo (blue) then they will be BPA members. Alternatively click on IPC members and BPA members and read the current lists.

Last edited by mystery1; 30th March 2016, 13:04:PM.
    ********************************Signature********* ************************

Private messages are off as all help on this site is on board.

Please note i am now pretty much without access/time to help 5 days a week. Others will hopefully help you.

I can only help with what you tell me. Post up information (other than names and addresses!).

I NEVER enter any appeals or court documentation on your behalf. This is your responsibility.

Upload images to your thread like this .Email kati@legalbeagles.info if you can't upload images/documents. She doesn't own a crystal ball as far as i'm aware so link to your thread or tell her how to find it !

If you want to tell someone YOU were driving, go to confession.

I,I,I,I,I,I should be avoided unless you are Jim Diamond.
    Tags: None

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint
Working...
X