• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil Enforcement Ltd-help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Enforcement Ltd-help needed

Hi All,

Last thursday (29/10/15) I returned to my car to find a PCN notice from them (as Park Solve) for failing to display a valid permit where I was parked in a hospital side road where I believe I didn't need to either pay for parking for the first half an hour or display a permit, what can be done to negate this as they are asking for a £35 payment within 14 days going up to £70 for payment within 28days

I have a scan of the notice and can post but would like to know what needs removing before posting to preserve anonymity?

Please let me know what else you would need to know,

Thanks

MrM
    Tags: None

Re: Civil Enforcement Ltd-help needed

You don't NEED to remove anything but in reality you should keep names addresses etc to yourself. Reference number and barcodes too. Dates should be left on.

M1

Comment

Thanks for letting me know that, appreciated!

Heres the PCN if this proves useful

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Here it I hope this time
      Attached Files

Comment

I would await a notice to keeper which should arrive between days 28 & 56 then appeal as keeper stating that there is no keeper liability as para 7 & 8 have not been complied with http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/...dule/4/enacted

M1

Comment

Thanks again M1 for the info, are there any other grounds to add to appeal on?
          As a newbie to the forum are there sample letters to send when appealing? Is it worth writing before the 28 days but not identifying any driver,just the registered keeper and the grounds you have given above?
          Also given the verdict in the Beavis case do you think that popla will now start refusing appeals on the above grounds, sorry for all the questions just want to know as much as possible to ensure I can get the charge cancelled. Thanks MrM

Comment

are there any other grounds to add to appeal on?
            No contract has been working at popla for a bit.

are there sample letters to send when appealing?

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver did not see any signs. I note your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 9.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

Is it worth writing before the 28 days but not identifying any driver,just the registered keeper and the grounds you have given above?

No.

Also given the verdict in the Beavis case do you think that popla will now start refusing appeals on the above grounds
            Popla have not ruled on penalties recently or unfairness at all. They have been using the no contract angle of late.

M1

Comment

Thanks M1, I'll await the notification and then let you know how it progresses. MrM

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X