• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye

Recently spent a 4night break at Britannia Metropole, Blackpool and paid for parking for that period. I paid £12.00 for parking which is shown on my bill.
    I left the hotel on the Friday morning before 10.00 am as requested, and headed home.
    A week later I received their Parking Charge Notice to pay £100. or £60 if I paid within 14 days.
    This car park is part of the hotel and has an ornamental wall around it
    I did enter my car reg into a small keyboard on the reception followed by a 4 to cover the parking.

It seems that the hotel charged me for 4 NIGHTS stay but Parking Eye want 5 DAYS parking fees.

It looks as though they want to get their act together or else people will have to pay 2 days parking for an overnight stay.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking eye

What did the hotel manager say about it ?

M1

Comment

Could not contact manager, girl on reception said that I must have put wrong data in keypad. Told her Parking eye must be load of cowboys as I could not get in touch with PE through appeals email address given on their notification.
      Finally managed to lodge an appeal with PE and am now awaiting their reply.
      Too much stress for 79 year old Blue Badge holder.
      Sent hotel manager an email 3 days ago but as yet there is no reply.
      Last edited by Tel074; 1st November 2015, 13:53:PM.

Comment

francis.sheridan@britanniahotels.com

M1

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I will wait for a reaction from Parking Eye and take it from there.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X