• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

G24 contractual parking notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G24 contractual parking notice

Hi,
    This is my first time posting.
    I have received a Contractual Parking Charge Notice from G24 Ltd after
    overstaying in their client's(ToysRus) car park by 19mins . It is for £75 and
    £45 if its paid within 14days. Is this legal and Should I pay ?

Could someone advice me on this please ?

Attached : Letter and Sign post
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: G24 contractual parking notice

Contact toysrus and complain. If all else fails they do a 90 day return policy so if you have spent decent amounts threaten that.

If they don't and/or the appeal deadline looms large let me know.

M

Comment

Thanks for your reply. We have visited Toyrus but didn't buy anything there on that day. I did contact toyrus, they said if i would have bought anything on that day, they would have consider. So, they don't have any option than me paying the charges.

Just to mention, we spent 40-50mins in toyrus and all other times in homebase and mcdonalds (just opposite) which is the same compound. We didn't realize that each has it's own parking places and assumed it is common parking for all the shops.

Comment

You should've said you were looking at a big purchase in the future and were doing homework but this had put you off/ruined your finances so you couldn't etc etc

Try homebase, you never know. McD are shit at customer service so unlikely to be worth asking there.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X