• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN Received - Residents Permit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN Received - Residents Permit

Just speaking with my friend (honest!) ...

She has a residents permit where she lives - she mislaid the permit and has received a couple of PCN's.

As she can prove that she actually had a permit issued in her name/address and can prove ownership of the vehicle at her home address is this sufficient to have the notices cancelled, or is there some technical issue that the notice still stands as it was not displayed in the car (as it was lost).

She seems to be having problems convincing the council (even though they will know that a permit has been issued).

Any help or tips would be much appreciated!

Tags: None

Sorry, but this seems to have been missed.

If it is a condition of her residency that she has to display the permit in the parked vehicle I doubt she has much option but pay up.

However try Pepipoo for other opinion as they are the experts on council issued PCNs http://www.pepipoo.com

Comment

If it is a Council permit, then most councils do stipulate when applying that permits must be displayed at all times. Is there any signage relevant to the area where your friend parks?

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
        Sorry, but this seems to have been missed.

If it is a condition of her residency that she has to display the permit in the parked vehicle I doubt she has much option but pay up.

However try Pepipoo for other opinion as they are the experts on council issued PCNs http://www.pepipoo.com
        Thanks - I will take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by Setmefree3 View Post
          If it is a Council permit, then most councils do stipulate when applying that permits must be displayed at all times. Is there any signage relevant to the area where your friend parks?
          Thanks for the reply - not sure, I will find out.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X