• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DRP Parking fine in Northern Ireland now receiving letters from Zenith Collections

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRP Parking fine in Northern Ireland now receiving letters from Zenith Collections

Hi

First time poster here. I received three separate "Invoices" from DRP on behalf of Smart Parking limited for 3 days in December 2017. I did not receive the proof with photos letter you initially should get. Since December they have been inundating me with demands and I have ignored them all.

Today however, I have now received three letters from Zenith collections demanding payment or their client may seek legal action and take me to court.

Is this an indication that they are prepared to take me to court or just another tactic? I'm not sure what to do next. I haven't made any contact with any of the parties involved but have kept all letters (about 15 to date).

Any advice is much appreciated and any other details I should need to include, please ask.
    Last edited by richpow; 27th April 2018, 18:09:PM. Reason: Added Tags

It's just another tactic. In NI keeper liability, POFA does not apply. Only the driver can be held liable and if they do not know the name of the driver then they are stuck. Look carefully at the footing in the Zenith letters, it's the next desk in the DRP office.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X