• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET ppc Gatwick McDonald’s not validating ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes the appeal to POPLA Failing to comply with the requirements of POFA should be a surefire win. Issuing a ticket for a contravention that is not listed on the sign shows that the driver did not breach the alleged contract.

Post up for critique before you send.

Comment

The driver should still have had a receipt paying by cash - where is the barrier ? And the button ? Does it say on the barrier bit that pressing the button rather than what, putting in a code from a receipt will incur a £100 bill ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Where do I start is there a site I can look at legislation etc..?? The driver must have thrown away the recipet as it has been three months since the charge ! I don’t know what the barrier was or asks for but the driver says they can’t remeber either so it can’t have been that clear

Comment

Legislation is Schedule 4 of The Protection Of Freedoms Act 2012

Comment

The barrier had nothing on it to say that by pressing it you will incure a penalty fine I will hopefully get round to writing out my appeal to popla tonight and will post it on here for critique , just re read the reply MET sent and it says if popla reject the appeal I’ll have to pay the full £100 is that true ?? It also mention about the ombudsman which route is better ?? I don’t really care about the money it’s just the principal ! the driver used the restaurant , within the hour free parking I could understand if the driver stayed over a hour but I’m wondering if I should just give them £50 to f*** off and not have the hassle of writing another Appeal and just waiting , think it’s too late to just ignore them now isn’t it ?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X