• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ Parking eye - set aside with consent advice please!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ Parking eye - set aside with consent advice please!!

Please could you have a quick read of this and tell me if this is ok to request a set aside with consent?

To Parking Eye,

I am writing regarding the above claim number. I received a letter from Equita on ********.
    Unfortunately prior to this I had received no other communication so it came as a surprise. After some investigating I found out what this related to, an overstay in a carpark in Stockton-on-Tee’s in April 2017. This was due to a medical emergency as my friend had had a diabetic hypo and could not be left until he had stabilised so I could not leave to top up the meter. We moved house in 2017 and because it required asbestos removal and refurbishment we lived between friends until we moved in, in the early summer. Unfortunately this meant a delay in updating our V5 document, a genuine mistake and therefor I did not get an opportunity to respond to the claim or defend our position. I appreciate however that this was due to my error and as such, as soon as I was aware, I promptly paid the debt off in full. If I had received any of the letters I would have had the opportunity to appeal and I would have paid sooner.

I am therefore kindly requesting that you would please agree to a set aside with consent and have the CCJ removed with the understanding of me bearing the cost. I have also attached a witness statement.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X