• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

stockport peel centre excel parking fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stockport peel centre excel parking fine

Hi I am new to this page go I'm not sure how it works all I know is a need advice please..
    Last year November 2016 I was driving though Stockport and my baby was crying because he needed feeding so the nearest car park was the peel centre so i parked in there as I didn't want to park some where dangerous or be a pain to other drivers
    i also didn't leave my car, I only fed my son so i didn't think i would have to pay for a ticket as i wasn't going shopping...
    so 1 year on i have received a letter though my door off EXCEL PARKING saying i have to pay £160 and that was the first time i known about them giving me a parking ticket that day or i would of done something sooner! I rang them to say this is the first time i new about the parking fine as i haven't received any letters until now but thats not good enough to them that i was feeding my baby in a save place they just want the money..
    Is there anything i can do as ive had no warning before so i had known nothing about is
    I hope someone can give me advice as i got this November 2016 and only received the first letter November 2017?

Tags: None

Re: stockport peel centre excel parking fine

Hi & welcome to LB.

Could you post up a pic of that letter? (Front & rear, obscure personal details but leave all dates/times visible.)
    CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
    Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
    gets his brain a-going.
    Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
    The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
      Hi & welcome to LB.

Could you post up a pic of that letter? (Front & rear, obscure personal details but leave all dates/times visible.)
      Yeah i will take a picture in the morning an thankyoy for repling an is there a reason u want to see the letter

Comment

Peel Centre is ANPR controlled.
        If the vehicle is privately owned (ie not a company vehicle or on HP/lease or similar) you should have received the first postal Notice to Keeper within 14 days of the alleged parking event.
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X