• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Pcm ticket given on my personal bay

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Pcm ticket given on my personal bay

    Hello everyone,

    A Ticket was issued and placed on my windscreen on my personal parking space because the permit had fallen into the car. I am the registered keeper of the car. Tickets are usually placed on the dashboard, and it must have fallen off into the car at some point. Please can someone advise how this can be dealt with. Thank you.

    Signage and ticket has been attached
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

  • #2
    Re: Pcm ticket given on my personal bay

    So get your lease out and see what it says about parking and the requirement to display permits.

    How is it your own personal bay?


    • #3
      Re: Pcm ticket given on my personal bay

      [MENTION=39331]ostell[/MENTION], I mean it is allotted to the flat I live. I would usually have to display a permit. It says nothing about it on my lease/tenancy agreement. It was a verbal, and I was given the permit to always display on the dashboard.


      • #4
        Re: Pcm ticket given on my personal bay

        So your lease/tenancy agreement does not require the display or payment. Your lease has primacy and the parking company cannot modify it. You are the landholder for that space and the parking compnay are trespassing. Have a look here to understand more.



        No announcement yet.

        upgrade to vip

        Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

        only £15/yr

        Offers available. No subscription traps.

        sign up now

        Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

        make a complaint

        Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

        Find a Law Firm