• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

What is PRA GROUPS P.O box number?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is PRA GROUPS P.O box number?

I have had numerous letters this year from DVLA. I returned to sender saying never know at my address. Luckily i took pictures before returning. I am full aware its illegal to open mail addressed to someone else. September this year i had a letter with rtnso2,po box 10244, leicester, LE3 4FR. Again i wrote all over it saying never at this address. Now for 4 weeks a supicious man dressed almost like police has been knocking my door, and only my door and parking out of view around the corner. So because im a vulnerable adult and dont answer door and this is happening every tuesday. I googled po box. And PRA group/Aktiv Kapital came up. Being stupidly law abiding and never opening letters i had no reference number to quote when calling them. So this has led to them telling me they never sent the letter or received it back. I told them i photographed it. Now they tell me its not their po box number. I am so pleased i took pictures of the letter. There is more to this story, but where do i stand legally about this? I also asked was it a debt collector knocking my door each week and the reply i got was we dont send people out. Lies i said your a debt collection company if course you do. Now i hope its not a bailiff because the person on the letter is not even the same sex as myself and im sick of having to prove myself to you let aline to a bailiff.Why is it i have had to contact them repeatedly and for something thats nothing to do with me. Can legal action be taken against these incompitant idiots?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X