• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Speeding Ticket advice please

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speeding Ticket advice please

Last month I was stopped and charged with driving at 42mph in a 30 limit on a country road , I was issued with a pink slip and conditional offer to accept the charge and pay 100 and 3 points , this had to be paid within 28days . I went into the court on the 28th day to pay it and the clerk came back 10 mins later and told me that its not on the system - and said theres nothing more he can do - do I need to worry about anything here ( happened in Scotland)

Tags: None

Re: Speeding Ticket advice please

Hi and welcome

Did you obtain written confirmation of your attempt to pay, and the clerk's inability to find the details on the system.
    If not I would suggest you contact the Scottish Court Service for confirmation asap, as you are very likely to receive a court summons

No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm