• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parking charge notice from Morrison parking eye

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking charge notice from Morrison parking eye

could someone please advise? just received notice and pic of my car leaving Morrison over allotted time, I use them a lot as I drop my partner at her work at 5.30 sometimes 4.30 till 9.30 as its only 2mins away.
    she will drop in for food to take to work, then I go back and
    have my dinner there, or i go home 8miles away but always drop back in to look for late night bargins, they have not filmed me going in and out 3or4 times, just the hours they seemed to have picked! could you please advise as very worried about £85 being a pensioner, I've seen some letters with advice just to ignore???
    any help would be most welcome

thank you
    Tags: None

Re: parking charge notice from Morrison parking eye

Well first of all, it's not going to cost you anything so don't worry about it.

Secondly, complain to the store manager. He may, or may not as someone else found, arrange for the ticket to be cancelled.

Thirdly, appeal to parking eye.

Dear sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. At no time did the driver of the vehicle overstay. The driver made multiple visits and it appears that your computer system is confused, as i gather it is prone to being. In any event, your charges are penal and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

I am under no statutory obligation to name the driver and will not do so.

If you do not accept my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

For a popla appeal, edit http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...-Appeal-Letter to suit which, as far as i know, is undefeated.

It does work http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...pany-victories

M1

Comment

thanks very much for your advice, I will follow your line you've sugessted
      like some have stated on Wat I've read, you wouldn't advise
      just ignoring it all? only want to do wats right, trouble is as well
      if I was asked, was you the driver? I could not lie as I don't feel like I've done wrong but made to feel like a criminal, you can imagine! " where were you on the night of the 6th of mat between the hours of 5.30 and 9.15 we have your car on camera, but not sure if your in there" wats our world made up of? money grabbing of moterist who spend money in Morrison + petrol but still want £85 for parking!!! sorry going on a bit.. but thank you for your caring we need people like yourself...

Comment

Do not ignore. Scotland is the place to be to ignore but the introduction of keeper liability in England and Wales means it's not the way to go.

Do not lie. You just don't tell them what they have no right to know. In your case it would actually matter little but the xtra hurdles they need to jump to chase the keeper rather than the driver makes it worthwhile keeping your mouth shut.

M1

Comment

Funnily enough

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...opla-anpr.html

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X