• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CP PLUS LTD And now DRP Letter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP PLUS LTD And now DRP Letter

Hi I am new to this but I'm hoping someone can help or give me some advice.
    back in January I received a letter from CP plus saying I had stayed longer than 2 hours at the services and I had to pay £60
    i was not the driver of the car that day as I was in my works vehicle. The car was purchased in my name and I am insured but so are others.
    i emailed CP Plus and told them I was not the the driver that day and I could prove I was at work.
    i also said I did not have to state who was driving the vehicle that day.
    since then I have received a letter for £120 and now I've received a letter from DRP stating if I don't pay I will have to go to court.

can any one help?
    Any advice would be appreciated
    Tags: None

Re: CP PLUS LTD And now DRP Letter

Which country ?

M1

Comment

Sorry I forgot to state it.
      england

Comment

Ok, well as registered keeper they will not accept your appeal. I would furnish them with the name and address of the driver so that the driver can appeal, which will invariably be rejected. This rejection should come with a popla code and if you do an appeal as suggested then the driver will win.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...pany-victories

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
          Ok, well as registered keeper they will not accept your appeal. I would furnish them with the name and address of the driver so that the driver can appeal, which will invariably be rejected. This rejection should come with a popla code and if you do an appeal as suggested then the driver will win.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...pany-victories

M1
          Ok thanks for your response. What if I don't actually know who was driving the car.
          will I be summoned to court or is this just a case of trying to scare people into paying.
          thanks for your help by the way

Comment

You might be but Cp don't really have a litigious reputation.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X