• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DRP - letter of intended court action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRP - letter of intended court action

Hello all,

The initial posts were in POPLA category , but POPLA have made appeal unsuccesfull, and i added a small but in someone elses post on DRP but i dont wanna hijacck, hence new thread,

we now have a 2nd letter from DRP ( attached ) and it just says Notice of Intended Court Action,

is this still "toilet paper"

Wife, is saying to son, just pay them, im sticking to guns saying No.
    Tags: None

If DRP pass the file to their client to start court proceedings then DRP do no get paid. Not a very good business model.
    Next letter will be from Zenith debt collectors, the next desk in the DRP office, followed by a letter from a solicitor, well a letter with the letter heading borrowed from a solicitor, asking you to pay DRP.

Ignore.

If you have a previous thread on this matter then get admin to merge them. If not then lets see the Notice to Keeper etc.

Comment

my other post was under Parking POPLA, - i shall ignore till next letter, and keep you posted, the response from POPLA is also on popla page under my name, but no ones responded yet,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X