• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

VT'd my car and heard nothing from finance company

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VT'd my car and heard nothing from finance company

Hi All, new here so hello!

I recently VT's my car, it was collected and inspected on the 17th April and I was told id have to pay about £480 for some damage. I disputed some of the damage. I have heard nothing since then. Can anyone tell me how long before I hear from the finance company?

Also before the inspector came I spotted a large crack in a rear light but the inspector didn't spot it.
    I have read that when they get the car back they do a further inspection? If they spot this could they try to charge me for it?

If so I could argue it happened en-route back to their depot?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Tags: None

Renault took 3.5 weeks to write to me, I thought they'd forgotten!

Since my questioning it they haven't written to say i owe nothing and that was about 5 weeks ago now.

Argue it, you should get some reductions. And yes i'd say it (tail light) wasn't broken when it left my house.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X