• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

One parking solution - 3x pcn's letter before claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One parking solution - 3x pcn's letter before claim

Hi, We are residents in an enclosed (apart from access of course) residential area. Whilst the roads themselves fall under the council's jurisdiction, the visitors spaces are controlled by the Managing Agents and from time to time - they like to employ a private parking company to police them. So all residents were issued with visitors permits 1st April 2017, and as is easily done one's permit falls off the dashboard on occasion or you don't get back to your car in time before you know who has already ticketed you. So now have 3 PCN's issued against us, 2 for my car, 1 for my partner's. We received various letters from the likes of ZZPS and QDR Solicitors, all of which we ignored to see how far they would take it. Last week we received a letter from the parking company itself "One Parking Solution" entitled "Letter Before Claim". I suppose I'd better reply as these b***ards will go to court and will win unless you put up a fight. I intend to write back explaining Primacy of Contract and the fact that there is nothing in our Tenancy Agreement around such parking enforcement therefore we have the right to enjoy freedom to park wherever the hell we like. I do however need assistance in wording this correctly. No doubt they will ignore me and apply to the court anyway but at least they know we're not going to take this lying down. Also as a matter of interest the Managing Agents refused to help saying they couldn't withdraw them. Interestingly though they have since sacked the parking company and not renewed their contract from 01/04/18. I would attach the letter with personal details scrubbed out but I can't see where to do it... will have a look once posted to see if I can edit it. Thanks Axle
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X