• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking charge notice legality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking charge notice legality

Hi
    Can I get advise please
    An ncp PCN was issued at a railway station where the number of parking spaces has been radically reduced due to the closure of a competitors car park. hence parking at the station has become extremely problematic.
    My query is as follows: the notice issued shows a different location from where the alleged breach occurred, secondly the pcn number is not recognised on their website some 10 days later, therefore no visual evidence is viewable and it cant be possible to appeal.
    My inclination is to ignore it but what would others advise please?
    Tags: None

Wait for the Notice to Keeper to be received within 28 - 56 days and see what that says. The notice to Keeper has to repeat the information on the windscreen ticket to be valid. What was the alleged breach. Is there any mention of byelaws in the car park?

Comment

Thank you for your reply
      The alleged breach was not parked correctly within the markings of a bay space. I would have to check whether bylaws are mentioned in the car park.
      the charge is 75.00 within 28 days or 50.00 within 14 days.
      How can a person appeal if its not viewable online? Is there not an obligation on the part of the company to make the information available long before the 14 day period has expired?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X