• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Charge Received - Do i pay,appeal or wait to pursue through the county court?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi again
    i have appealed the charge within the 14 day period stated on the NTK.
    I appealed as the keeper.
    I advised that an unwell relative caused delay.

Please advise on next steps

Kind regards

Comment

hello ostell,

please see further correspondence with excel parking.

the charge was appealed on the basis that a relative was unwell - excel have responded asking for medical evidence

another appeal was made with medical evidence submitted in the form of a sickness note and a hospital appointment letter for the day after the date of the contravention for the relative in question - excel have responded asking for evidence relating to the day of the charge

Both appeals were submitted as the keeper.

Do you recommend that i appeal again with a better explanation of how the illness of the relative impacted on the situation? Im not sure there is much more evidence that i can send apart from copies of boxes of tablets or a detailed description of the illness itself (cancer).

Please advise, see attached reponses from excel.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rcl8fqgkr...LxCSy8iga?dl=0

Comment

hello - would it be possible to get guidance on the above? I need to give a response to excel - sorry to mither! Thankyou

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X