• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

12 years old council tax debt

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 12 years old council tax debt

    I have received a counciltax letter with only my first name on it .And two of the others names I do not know. The debt is about 600 pounds,and it charged for period Sep2004- Mar 2005.12 years has been passed,I have never lived at that address,they do not even know my surname,the other 2 people got a full name,but only my first name on the letter. I called the council and said that was not me,they asked my name and said they going to change the name on the letter. In this case, where do I stand?what should I do?
    Tags: None


No announcement yet.

upgrade to vip

Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

only £15/yr

Offers available. No subscription traps.

sign up now

Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

make a complaint

Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

Find a Law Firm