• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Dispute of council tax liabilty.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dispute of council tax liabilty.

I wonder if this is a Council who have hived off all their admin to the like of Capita?

Comment

Originally posted by ploddertom View Post
      I wonder if this is a Council who have hived off all their admin to the like of Capita?
      part of my reseaarch project tom, specificaly the contracts and terms negoteated in relation to dealing with mistakes, and administration of accounts.
      crazy council ( as in local council,NELC ) as a member of the public, i don't get mad, i get even

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy council View Post
        part of my reseaarch project tom, specificaly the contracts and terms negoteated in relation to dealing with mistakes, and administration of accounts.
        Just a quick update, I paid the bill and submitted a subject of access request, I received the information today, The company provided the council with a copy of a lease and filled in my details with no signatures, they also provided a land registry form with my details filled in, so today I have contacted the land registry and they have confirmed the property is not under lease and never was, so the company have falsified documents, and I will be seeing a solicitor tomorrow, as they are also stating on their rent statement provided to the council that I owe £8500 in rent whilst the property was empty as I am under lease. again which I am not.

Comment

I would now Demand a written apology from the council and ask why they were claiming anything against a lease that was not legal

Comment

Originally posted by wales01man View Post
            I would now Demand a written apology from the council and ask why they were claiming anything against a lease that was not legal
            I will be when I submit my complaint escalation, as I said it is just one of their leases with my information printed in, and then a land registry form with details of the lease, when I rang the land registry he was quite helpful and explained there is no lease on the property and there never was because I was obviously going to pay 54 pounds to get a copy of the lease if they did hold one.

Comment

Originally posted by lalaclarke View Post
              I will be when I submit my complaint escalation, as I said it is just one of their leases with my information printed in, and then a land registry form with details of the lease, when I rang the land registry he was quite helpful and explained there is no lease on the property and there never was because I was obviously going to pay 54 pounds to get a copy of the lease if they did hold one.
              also on the rent statement that was submitted it quite clearly shows I left in July and my last rent payment was September so I even paid up my 2 months notice as is rightly so, and then they have carried on adding rent payments up until the property was re-let.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X