• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum. Please register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.

Council Tax Advice

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Council Tax Advice

    Hello there folks. *I hope someone can help me. I don't pay any council tax because I don't earn enough. I'm retired and a widow. My granddaughter wants to move in with me, she is a full time university student (3 year course) with a part time job but I feel it will affect the council tax benefit I receive. Is there someone out there who can help with this question.
    Tags: None

  • #2
    Hi and welcome

    Full time students are disregarded for council tax purposes




    No announcement yet.

    upgrade to vip

    Want exclusive access to forums, more privacy and a live chat box? Upgrade to become a bigger part of our community.

    only £15/yr

    Offers available. No subscription traps.

    sign up now

    Resolver is a free automated complaints system that can help with all kinds of consumer complaints - including missold PPI and Package Bank Accounts.

    make a complaint

    Search and Compare fixed fee legal services and find a solicitor near you.

    Find a Law Firm